Friday, May 23, 2014

Meditation The Practice That Cure.


                                                  
                                                        The 6 Paramitas in meditation

 I would like to share in  this edition what I have  been learning lately  in my practices of meditation. Paramitas means enlighnment or perfection of human virtues in Buddhism. I do meditate every day at least ounce trying to learn and  master these virtues with all my limitations and obstacles that I received daily. Is been more or less a year when I start with this practice and  since my life was full of pressure like any other .
One of the benefit I have  found in meditation, is the peace of mine and even stress management ,the clearest  your mind is the easier to recognize answers.  Some of the physical benefits in this practice is also help to keep low the blood pressure .

The six Paramitas or wisdom in action are:

1       Giving-help ourselves but help others.
      Conduct –act in a positive way towards us and with others
2       Patience-knowing that pushing always is not the right way.
3      Diligence- do things when needs to be done.
4      Meditation- meditate in this actions everyday and breathing control.
5      Wisdom-is not to have information but how to act in situations.

The more we learn about these virtues, the more we free ourselves from the daily non satisfaction, any pain, suffering and achieved happiness and true wisdom.

Any negative thought or negative emotion will cause pain within us. But it is possible to transform these emotions for compassion and healing love and bring true peace and unlimited satisfaction and confident to us.

Meditation is a practice that have change my life, sometimes it is not easy .. there are too many thoughts   dancing in our brain dictating the wrong messages, but I keep learning to be focused . I have found more answers within this practice that any other religion….. and it can change yours too.

Until the next edition.

Shanti


Silvia Fassardi




No comments:

Post a Comment